Friday, July 2, 2010

HOLY COW!!! Only 5 weeks to lose weight for the wedding!!!

I'm returning to SparkPeople.com to help me out. They're free, fun, and helpful. And I find upon my return this morning that their site has been much improved in my absense -- WAY super fast Nutrition Tracker, for one. Lots of fun tools and games and things. To really lose weight, I think I have to OBSESS, and this site makes that possible! I love how you can track improvement in like 20 areas, if you want -- like inches, lbs, # of push-ups, resting heart rate, and so on. Lots of feedback and little rewards, graphs and charts and "points." Even counting calories becomes a game. SOOooo, you're starving, so what, when you're having so much fun! Bahahahahahahaha, let the GAMES BEGN!

If you guys want to be my buddies, that would be fun. My goal is to lose 15 lbs, but they will only let me set a max of 2 lbs per week, which is 10 lbs by Aug 6th.

I've gained 8 lbs since a year ago -- YUCK! And about 15 since my lowest, 2 years ago. I loved how I looked 15 lbs lighter, so that is really my goal -- WE SHALL SEE!!!

First of all -- HOW DO I EAT almost nothing, and still get Craig to eat?!!! Sigh. OK, I'll do my best with that. WILL POWER, LADIES!!!! Visualize success! See the dress. Be the dress. Hahahahahaha! (Manic laugh!)

FIVE WEEKS TO FABULOUS!!!

Ready, set, go!

Love & Light!
Ruthie (^_^)

2 comments:

  1. you do know that you looked fabulous, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks, my dear stalker! <3

    Well, this getting-in-shape plan didn't get carried out! I just did not have the time and energy for it, along with everything else at taht time. But -- more significantly -- a love-filled, beautiful, and joyous day did happen, a precious time that I will carry forward in my heart forever. Everyone who was there, all of the love that surrounded us and infused us, the incredible spirit of the day and the people who were there -- even the dolphins who swam near the ceremony -- Craig's toast that encapsulated it all for us, to remember and bring forward with each and every one of us --- such a divinely special wedding day!!!!

    ReplyDelete