Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Our Wedding Invitations -- To DIY or Not to DIY


And so... After many hours of searching, designing, cutting, printing, folding, gluing, stickering, and addressing -- TADA!!!



























Was it fun? yes. Was it tedious? yes. Would I do it again? Hmmm... if you'd asked me at the tail end of this project, I think I would have said, "No way in H would I ever do this again!" But, like the pain of giving birth, soon the memories of pain and push, push, push fade away, to be left with the happiness of the result.

I drastically under estimated how many hours I would spend on this craft. But I must say -- I really likee how they turned out! Hurray!!!

2 comments:

  1. they were the COOLEST invitations I have ever gotten. EVER.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, that's all I was going for!

    LOL! thanks, love!!!

    ReplyDelete